Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sydnee Sweet's Baptism

This past Thursday I was thrilled to be able to attend Sydnee's (my niece) baptism. Her dad is James, Sam's brother, and he baptized Sydnee. It was a wonderful experience because Sydnee refused to get baptized until her dad could do it, so that's why she is a few years older than 8 years old. :) Without sounding patronizing, I just have to say that I'm so happy for James and what he's been able to accomplish these past few years. He is amazing!! I didn't grow up with James but from what I understand, I don't think many people thought this day would ever happen. Just goes to show...don't ever give up on anybody.

Watch out Danielle, you'll get baby hungry!


Watch out Jessica, you'll get baby hungry!


Cousins! Parker, Carson, and Sarah


More Cousins! Melissa, Elizabeth, Jessica, and Sydnee


Brothers, James and Sam. Sam gave a talk on baptism and Fern gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and they were both excellent!


And just because Cameron was being cute and he was wide awake:

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

That's awesome!
Sydnee is so cute!

Natalie said...

That's exciting for James and the whole Sweet family. I remember James when I was young. It's great to see him where he is today!