Sunday, January 24, 2010

Teeth

Since I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, I've been thinking about teeth...

Carson and I were wrestling around the other day and I said "I'm going to bite your arm, tell me when it hurts and I'll stop". So I did.

Carson looked at the bite mark on his arm and said "Your teeth are so straight!!! How is it possible, that they are so straight?"

I said "My teeth weren't always straight, I had braces when I was in High School"
Carson's reply, "You didn't need braces!!! Look how straight your teeth are!!!"

Whatebs. Then he bit his own arm and showed me the teeth marks, "look how crooked my teeth are? Oh man, I'm going to need braces for sure!"

Carrie's teeth:


Carson's teeth:


Yeah braces are in our future, but for tomorrow, I'm just hoping for no cavities!

Look at this dude. He is a crack up.


Over the past few weeks Cameron's comprehension has sky rocketed! I can give him simple instructions and he knows exactly what I mean: put it in the sink, put it in the garbage, put it in your laundry basket, go get your blanket, go tickle dad, time for night-night, where's elmo?....the list goes on and on. I'm loving it! He's also developed a wicked/awesome sense of when to scare people. He'll hide around a corner forever until I walk by and then he'll growl at me. Seriously, I've had goose bumps more than a few times!

Unfortunately, we're still trying to teach him not to head butt the wooden corner of the couch. These things take time.



I do enjoy checking out the progress of his bruise every day, it keeps changing colors....It's like Christmas every morning for me!


Carson and Parker go back to school on Tuesday, after being out of school since before Christmas. Gotta love year round school. I'm actually quite bummed they are going back. I've enoyed lazy mornings! Plus, I don't spend as much money when my kids are off track because let's face it...who wants to go shopping with 3 boys?!?

Here's to one more day of freedom boys!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie...I do too love year round school...your's is different though, we went back on Tuesday of this last week. I love the bruise...it's crazy big and bulgey!

amy b.

fern said...

oww- my head hurts now!! poor cam- I hope you have cavity so you have to back and see me again! whaahahahahaaa

fern said...

oww- my head hurts now!! poor cam- I hope you have cavity so you have to back and see me again! whaahahahahaaa

Jess said...

your kids are cute. and i miss them. give them all a hug for me!

Carl and Pat said...

Gee, I wonder where Cameron gets his love of scaring people! Also, let's hope Child Protective Services does read this blog--they would never understand! Sure do love these boys!

Natalie said...

Biting your kids and admiring their bruises. Yeah, I think your parents are right - watch out for the social workers.

Good luck at Dr. Krentist, the Dentist!

laura said...

those teeth marks are awesome... you seriously are a hilarious mother!

Sarah said...

You do have some really straight teeth..I hope you thank your parents for the braces occasionally!
I think the post is my new favorite, barely beating out the "Carrie first thing in the morning" post. That was a classic!

Ambyr said...

Loving Cameron's bump! It looks completely familiar to me (Austin of course). Paityn is finally getting small commands like Cameron and I totally love it. She's figured out how to let Daisy in and out of the house to go potty so now I don't have to! Yeah for kids so that I can be lazy!!! Your boys are all so cute!!!

Holly Strong said...

HILARIOUS!!! love those teeth marks. As for school back in session...I am sooo ready this time. The kids are drving my LOONEY!!!! I love that Cameron...he is so cute. I can get Benno to put his diaper in the trash if it's not stinky...that goes outside. LOVE IT!!!

Theresa said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this post