Thursday, February 02, 2012

Yep, More Pictures Of Lillie

I've been cooped up in my house for almost a month. Shockingly, the only pictures I have to show for it are mostly of Lillie.

Sunday best!


These two are best buddies. I love it!


I took these pictures this morning. Just to keep it real, Lillie had just had quite the B.M. and she was wide awake and alert (maybe a little freaked out) after that experience!


"Gosh mom, do you have to tell EVERYBODY about my bowels? Uh-Oh, here comes another one...."


"I have a hard life: eating, sleeping, pooooooooping"


"I think I'll write a rap song about it. My hand is perfectly placed for my pretend microphone...which is convenient since I have NO CONTROL over my spazzy hands!"


"That's enough for today. I'm pooped (punny!), please leave me be so I can get my beauty rest."

6 comments:

The Airharts said...

So cute she is! That hair is the best!

Amy B. said...

Wasn't Cameron's hair similar...all spiky and cute...

Fern said...

Ha ha - You do need to get out!! Lookin forward to spending time with the rug rats!!

Natalie said...

I love those spaz hands.

Sam said...

She can be pretty cute sometimes...

Holly Strong said...

She is so cute. Love all the cute girl stuff. And that hair, can it get any better. You did make cookies, that was pretty impressive. :)