Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sam's Edition




Carrie let me take some space on her blog tonight since she hasn't posted anything in a while. One of the departments I buy for is Intermountain Health Care's Life flight. Today I got a call that one if the Agusta K2's had both engines go out and they needed an overhaul. Any guesses on how much that would be? $53,600 each...OUCH (plus the hourly rate for 2 loaners in the mean time)! I was worried about spending $2,400 on my transmission. Anywho, if I had my own blog it would consist of mostly what I had for lunch, the most interesting thing I bought that day, family and ,of course, Life Flight. Carrie took care of the family so here are my helicopter pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures, is that Carson, Parker, and you in the bottom two? I love this entry, what a rewarding way to make a living--saving peoples lives via helicopter.