Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sick Day


Parker has been very sick today. Last night at my sister-in-law's house he drank some sour milk and drank water out of a Sponge Bob snow globe (this was my own fault, my sister-in-law wasn't even there. I didn't know the milk was sour because I never smell milk in the first place because I hate it and during the snow globe thing I was distracted watching a movie). I don't know if that has anything to do with today's illness, but DANG he has been sick. Every 20 minutes from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM he had diarrhea. It's been rough. Tonight I went visiting teaching. When I returned Sam showed me this great photograph. Apparently grilled cheese sandwiches did not agree with Parker's stomach. Here's hoping to a peaceful night and a better day tomorrow.

4 comments:

Darren Clark said...

That is awesome. I'll bet it smelled exactly like updog.

Carl and Pat said...

Sam, go wash yourself.

Anonymous said...

Jacob is throwing up today. We could possibly blame it on Curtis

Carrie said...

Oh yeah! Curtis did have the stomach flu. We'll get him back one day when he has kids!