Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hidden Treasures

While cleaning off my desk, I found a sealed envelope, addressed to Santa Claus. That should tell you how big and old the pile was! I could wait and send this letter to Santa next year....but let's be honest: by the time Christmas rolls around again I'm sure the list will not be the same!

I opened it just to see if Santa hit the mark last year.

Nope. He did not succeed. Ah well, it's good to teach a little disappointment early on, don't you think?

Here's the letter:


Not only does Carson have to draw a picture for Santa, he wants him to sign his name when he has "succcided"! Do you think somewhere in the back of his mind he KNEW he wasn't getting that flip camera??

2 comments:

fern said...

I love it!! i came across a letter to santa from mel this past year- hilarious!!

Sam said...

Apparently Santa failed