Friday, August 12, 2011

Just For A Laugh

If you need a laugh today, just look at these pictures. Every time I look at them I about cry from the laughter! Apparently Carson was playing with Fern's ipad and discovered an app that does funny effects to pictures. I absolutely could not BELIEVE the kid in the brown shirt was CARSON! Oh my, he looks so creepy!!! He captured his gimpy tooth quite nicely! ha ha ha! How about Cameron and the white part of his eye spreading off the screen? Super fantastic!



Sam put an old Batman movie from 1966 on NetFlix the other day. Carson started watching it and said "huh, it's a little different than I thought it would be....oh man, Robin is NOT modest at ALL!!!"

A few minutes later Cameron said "I want to watch Fat Man!" ha ha! I will never think of him as Batman anymore, he'll always be Fatman!

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Those are awesome pictures. Kids are the best for laughs.

Carl and Pat said...

That one of Carson is almost too much! Creeeeeeepy. Fun app, however--what is it? Anything to makes one's face look skinny...