Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm so happy it's 2012. Life is good and I have high hopes for what this year will bring!

We had a quiet night at my house last night. My parents came over and we celebrated the New Year according to New York's eastern time zone. ha ha! In other words, we toasted our sparkling cider around 10pm and called it a night. It was perfect. :)

Sam toasted to a healthier 2012...it's a theme, you'll see....


I toasted to have a healthy baby girl this week and then to get myself healthy again!


Dad toasted to be healthy: he's got back, heart, and pancreas issues so this was a wise choice of a toast!


Mom toasted to get dad healthy! ha ha!


Carson toasted to be more happy. I find that an interesting choice because he is seriously so happy, all the time. That's cool though, happiness is always a good idea if you ask me!


Parker toasted to get better grades in 2012....hey, wait a sec. I think I get it now. My kids are toasting to do things they are ALREADY doing! Punk kids! Parker is the model student right now. Of course, things could easily change from week to week so again, I will be happy to accept that toast!


Cameron toasted to be more happy as well. Okay, I'll admit, that's a great toast for him! :)


Oh look, it's already working!!


Still smiling after 13+ years. Love you Sam!!


Oh hey look! My parents are still smiling too! Like I said, life is good!


The obligatory pose: Here I am, one week from my induction date. I'm smiling, but just barely. :) Seriously though, my body is screaming for this baby to get cooked and get outta there! ha ha!


And now the crazies have set in for the last few moments of 2011:





Last but not least, check out this cute car seat cover my friend's sister made! Talented people amaze me! You can't tell from this picture, but our carseat is orange and gray so I bought some flannel with an orange theme and handed it over to my friend Heather. She gave it to her sister, who just whipped up this cover. I am loving it!!

6 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

I can't believe your going to have your baby so soon! I am so excited for you. Plus you don't look ready to pop. You just look cute pregnant.

The aunt F said...

Ha ha -- I love it!! The boys faces are hilarious!!! Here's hopin for a cute baby!!! Hehehe

Rose said...

I thought the song went...still crazy, after all these years! :)

Natalie said...

Neal and I are planning arranged marriages between our kids. I would love to share grandkids with you guys. Good luck with the baby!!

Eden said...

You look so good, seriously, really, really good. Your belly is tiny, you aren't swollen, and I bet once that baby is out, you won't have an ounce of extra weight to worry about.

I'm sorry you don't feel well, but at least you're suffering in style!

Good luck...I'll be thinking of you!

Amy B. said...

I totally pinned Sam's photobomb shot...Awesome! I love me a good photobomb! And congrats and your little auburn cutie..beware of the case of the red headed step child cuz it's not just a saying...I got two of them and their are holding to their spunkiness...hahaha