Saturday, December 31, 2011

Vintage!

Tonight my brother put some scanned slides onto Facebook and I had to share them. I have never seen this pictures before. So much fun!!!

This is me and my brothers, Mike and Darren. Seriously, you gotta love the 70's!! I'm guessing this is around the spring of 1976.


Here is me sucking on the hose. Seriously, so gross. I love the yarn bow in my hair. Maybe I can find some of those for my baby!


Awwwwww, precious. Sam looked at this picture and said "If our little girl is half this cute I'd be happy". Whether he is telling the truth or not, it was the RIGHT thing to say to me! :) My dad used to call me "Turkey Lips". ha ha!


Speaking of my dad, here he is. Check out his gray hair. Yep, it definitely is a strong gene from the gene pool that he passed on to all 4 of his children!


And here is my brother Darren, my mom, and my dad's parents: Lillie and William Clark. This is my Grandma Clark whom I'm naming my baby after. Isn't she the cutest? She was strong willed and NEVER quit a job before it was completely finished. She had those horn-rimmed glasses until the day she died in 1988. My Grandpa Clark used to shake his cane at us and get all grumpy but we knew he was really a softy at heart. We used to slide down the roof of their cellar and he would yell "Quit sliding down the roof, you'll get slivers in your butt!!!" ha ha!


And just because it's such a cute picture: Darren and my mom. I'm guessing this was taken around the Fall of 1972. Love it!


Thanks for scanning those slides Darren, way fun!!

1 comment:

Fern said...

These are awesome !! Can't wait to meet baby Lilly and see how she fits into the sweet mix!!!