Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Helicopters Sound Like...


Apparently, to make a great helicopter noise, you have to stick your tongue out and blow a really loud razzberry. Carson thought it was so cool he stood in front of my mirror closet doors and did this for about 1/2 hour. When I walked in the room I saw the mess it made on my doors. So, I handed Carson the Windex and a rag and he has been cleaning my closet doors for about 1/2 hour! In the background, Parker is oblivious to his surroundings because he's watching Sponge Bob Square Pants!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin used to do that on the bathroom mirror. He hasn't since I made him clean it up.

Carrie said...

It's turned out to be a good thing with Carson because now he wants to clean all the windows and mirrors in my house! Score!

Anonymous said...

when do i watch carson next, my windows need to be cleaned!