Monday, August 27, 2007

Good Things Utah

This morning I went to the set of Good Things Utah and got to be part of the studio audience. It was really fun! I'm happy to report that I didn't puke while I was there which was excellent for those I was with!

Here is Fern and I waiting for the show to start:


Here is Fontella, the birthday girl, with the cast of the show:


Here's the group of us with the cast-Fern, Rose, Fontella, me, Belva, and Audrey. Audrey is 8 months pregnant (lucky girl!).


As we were leaving we ran into Doug, Ellen, and Wiley Coyote and they were gracious enough to take pictures with us!




Sam set the TIVO to record the show this morning. I just watched it and my only camera time was just after the 1st commercial break, the camera panned over the entire Sweet crew. I had a very polite smile and was clapping enthusiastically. Too bad my face was all shiny!!!

Fern had a great idea, she said going to this show would be a fun Enrichment activity! I totally agree! All you have to do is email the show and let them know when you want to come. They will reserve your seats, and it's free! Something to consider...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it Carrie-when they scanned over everyone and they all had big grins on there face and then next came you- I started laughing at your reaction- not a big grin, just a small smile, and then I thought I wonder if she's holding back being sick, or if she is just SO EXCITED to be there! Either way it was funny, hopefully you enjoyed it!

Susan said...

Lucky! That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

ellen was sooo nice - not very talkative though- the show was fun, i wish that they would have had a little more interesting topics though- but beggers can't be choosy (sp?)