Monday, September 24, 2007

One More Parker & Sweet Hair & Lost Tooth. Oh My!

Just another random photo of Parker:
My friend had her wagon in our garage and Parker sat in it, drinking his ghetto-pop root beer, and just chilled!! I swear, he sat like this for almost an hour. I gotta get me one of those radio flyers!


Okay, remember how I said Sam's yearbook had some awesome hairstyles? These pictures are from 1994. Here are a few gems I snapped today:

My 2 favorite mullets (business in front, party in the back!):



My favorite unibrow:


My favorite BIG hair:


My favorite "Sweet" (he is so young!):


Carson has had a loose tooth for a few weeks. Today he was playing with it and loosened it considerably. I told him to get a tissue so he could grab his tooth better and start yanking. He was all worried, and being the compassionate person I am, I told him "here are your choices. You can either pull it or I can pull it..." He wisely chose to do it himself. After about 10 yanks he had this crazy surprised look on his face, that I happily captured with the camera. Then, he showed me the tooth in his hand and the nasty, bloody hole where his tooth used to be. *GAG* *DRY HEAVE*.... This is his 3rd baby tooth he has lost.




Good thing Sarah did a blog posting on the tooth fairy the other day because now I have an idea on how much to pay Carson! I honestly can't remember what he was paid last time... Thanks Sarah!

9 comments:

Holly Strong said...

I think it's great Carson lost another tooth. Tanner is constantly wiggling his teeth...he hasn't lost any yet, but he's hoping to. I hope when he does I'm a good tooth fairy...too bad I have NO IDEA what the pay rate is. Do you think it's horrible to just give him a good lod fashio quarter?!?!!? LOL

Mary Ann said...

My boss gave his son a dollar the first time. the second time he forgot to get change and gave him a five and when his son woke up the next morning he said "maybe next time I will get a ten" kids are freaking smart.....I am so S.O.L.

Curtis and Shandy said...

GROSS!

Anonymous said...

at the dental office, we see the tooth fairy on a regular basis. she informs me that if they pull it out themselves they get $5.00! ;-) and grandmas get to throw in another 5!! waaaahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ha! In my mind grandmas are exempt, having already served their time! Good job, Carson. Sam, you haven't aged a day...

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

that's so sad about that boy with the uni-brow at Cyprus. Did you know that he is mentally challenged and here you are, exploiting him and making fun of his lack of grooming! I thought better of you Carrie.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm sad I didn't scan that picture myself! Did you check out Natalie's bangs? There was one year that my, oh my! We called her the Tornado. She sported quite the Utah Claw in her day.

Susan said...

I don't know Sarah, but, Sarah, I love your tooth fairy story and totally feel the same way.

White Family said...

Aside from the mullets, I really liked the "thinking man" on the first scanned picture. He looks way smart....

White Family said...

Oh, by the way if you're wondering who "Just the 5 of Us" are, it's me, Angela Lynn Hansen White!