Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bad Mommy!

To quote my friend Nat, "Bad Mommy!".

There have been several episodes in the past where my kids get home from school and I've noticed something a bit "off" regarding their appearance. Cut me some slack though, making sure 3 kids are ready for the day by 8am gets tricky sometimes.

Parker came home from school yesterday. He was home for a good 2 hours before I realized why his shirt looked a little odd.


So, I took a picture with my phone and fixed his collar. I was a little embarassed that he looked like that at school, but oh well.

Then about an hour later I realized why his shirt STILL looked a little odd.


So, I took a picture with my phone and re-buttoned his shirt so all the buttons were in the right hole. Now I'm really embarassed that he looked like this at school...tucked in collar and misaligned buttons. At least the teacher knows he dressed himself! Well, hopefully that's what he thought!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Funny Mommy!! That is awesome!! Were his shoes on the wrong feet and fly undone too? Maybe you should check.

Sarah would put on her coat upside down AND inside out. When she was much younger, I also caught her with 2 pair of undies on - on more than one occasion. Love the child dressing blunders.