Monday, November 23, 2009

Heather Go Lightly

I have no idea what that title means, but look at this sign:


Sam says it's a guy holding a mirror under the dog's tail. So funny. Even funnier that he took a picture of it! Just one of the many reasons why I love Sam!

So my wonderful friend, Heather, got married this past Friday. Aren't they a great looking couple? Heather and Eric Light. So happy for them!


I got to hang out with some great friends...


And BOY was it windy!



At the luncheon, we enjoyed ourselves as always, and I love to see what random pictures Sam takes when nobody knows...





The brand of Eric's car is quite appropriate. By the time the luncheon was over I'm pretty sure they wanted to ESCAPE!

8 comments:

laura said...

wow! i didn't realize she was getting married! congrats to her, that's AWESOME!!!

can i borrow sam to come to a party and take pictures for me? his are always the best!

p.s. how was the ward party? i'll bet it was great. i miss that ward SO MUCH!!!!

The Buckley's said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! I am so happy she got married!!!!!

Toni said...

It made me a little sad seeing all of my old pals from the ward. I am so happy for Heather! Thanks for the pics

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

It's a POOPER SCOOPER! That guy is doing the neighborhood a favor and scooping his dog's poop up!

cathy said...

Yay for Heather. Her new hubby looks darling.

Rose said...

Hey, we were there too! That wind was horrible for wedding pics! We had our wedding lunch at Carvers. Delicious prime rib! We saw Sam, but he said you headed for warmer, less windy options.

Sam said...

Fords are always inappropriate.

That was a good wedding, good friends, good food, good to have the day off work! Yesterday we had a contracts meeting with Merit Medical and Heather would have been there if it wasn't for her lame honeymoon! Just kidding, kinda.

My verification word is hypitato. Does anyone else have the visual of a hippopotamus carved out of a potato?

Natalie said...

It's a blind man on the putting green. See that cute little golf club? Or else he's going to club his dog to death.

We need to hang out sometime soon. I'm hoping Reese gets married this spring. Nothing like meeting up at weddings!! We'll totally hang out.