Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter Twenty Ten

Somewhere in my foggy head I heard kids squealing this morning... "I found one!! Let's find the rest!". Then I remembered it was Easter and from the sound of it, the Easter Bunny had left baskets around the house for the boys. I grabbed Cameron out of his crib so he could be in on the fun and we spent the morning hanging out in our jammies playing with the loot.

By the way, do you notice anything strange about Parker? I mean, besides the obvious? :) That kid came upstairs with a tie attached to his pajama shirt. Do you know what is even funnier than the tie? He never said a word. He just went about his business as if nothing was strange. When I finally took the bait and laughed about it, he just smiled and walked away. Let me tell you, that is EXACTLY how Sam is. He does funny things all the time and if you aren't paying attention, you'll totally miss it. He never points his funnies out to anyone, he just let's it slide if nobody comments. So funny!



I'm so happy this weekend is Conference Weekend. It feels like this past month has been so hectic, it feels wonderful to sit down, relax, and listen to the words of the prophet and apostles. So far, it has been just what I have needed!

Happy Easter to all!!

2 comments:

Ellison's said...

I love Camerons muscle shirt!!! He's so cute!

Lizzie Fizzie said...

lol they're all really cute! . . haha i have some friends like parker and sam, it's one of my favorite types of humor! . . nd btw i like ur remodel! That's cool!