Thursday, April 01, 2010

Mudroom!

Here's my mudroom, partially built. The door that leads into the house will be moved to the outside of the mudroom. Just another way to open up my kitchen! It's been 8 years coming, I'm uber excited, to say the least.


This view is from my existing door, which leads to the garage, looking into the mudroom. That cubby hole right there? TONS OF STORAGE! It's gonna be great! The finished product will be 3 cabinet doors with a bench under the cabinets.


The door has now been removed and will be placed in its new home today or tomorrow.


There will be an archway built above the old door tomorrow.

If anybody has some construction or finished carpentry projects that you want to hire out, let me know because our guy has been awesome and I'll give you his name and number!

More to come later...

4 comments:

Toni said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITING!

Amy B. said...

We have a little bench thingy and I love it...Yay for you!!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Love it and am so jealous of the new projects you're doing. Can't wait to see them for reals.

Rose said...

More storage! Awesome!