Friday, April 09, 2010

Pardon Our Dust, We Are Under Construction

Here are the latest updates on the house:

My super cool cousin Cody came over on Wednesday and removed some electrical outlets from the old wall and moved my kitchen switch from the old wall and into the hallway. Once that took place, we could tear down the rest of that wall. I'm loving it!

From the front door perspective:


From my kitchen:


Next up...
Cody is coming over on Saturday to install recessed can lighting on my main floor. Sam gets to take down both ceiling fans tonight. Let the fun (and so many messes) begin!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Can't wait until we get the retractable roof installed. This is gonna be the best summer ever!!!

Maria said...

Carrie, it is looking awesome. How fun to get to redo your house! The open plan looks great...much bigger!

Natalie said...

Looks great! That makes a huge difference! Don't let sam lectrocute himself.