Friday, August 06, 2010

Flight Park

A few nights ago there was an eery glow in my living room. I looked outside and saw this sunset. So awesome. The only un-awesome thing about cool sunsets is that they never last longer than 5 minutes!


Last night I had the ol' cabin fever. After we ate dinner I said to Sam "We need to go somewhere....and we need to go NOW!"

We hopped in the car and started driving towards the freeway. Sam suggested we go to the Flight Park and I happily obliged. I had never been there before. It was a super cool place....and there weren't even any paragliders there!

If you live in this area I'm sure you have seen all the gliders along the point of the mountain. Well, there is an actual designated place for all those people to run and jump from. Huge grassy area with a super big drop off in front of you and super big hill behind you. Great place to let kids be kids and hunt for grasshoppers. Great place for Sam and I to chill-ax.










Literally, as I'm typing this blog, Carson walked up to me with this horrified look on his face. He opens his mouth and it's all bloody and gross. Then he shows me an extremely loose tooth. Sick. He runs into the bathroom, yanks it out, and now he's demanding what price he should get from the tooth fairy. Dream on prom queen.

2 comments:

mindy said...

Fabulous pictures, especially the sunset. Wow! We will have to check that park out one of these evenings. Thanks for the tip.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Is it safe to just drop your kids off at that park and leave them? Free babysitter.
Prom queen... that's funny!