Sunday, November 07, 2010

Fall Cleaning

Since I have a lame cold and can't seem to shake this cough, I cleaned my house yesterday. It looks real good. It's even stayed clean today because Sam, Carson, and Parker have been in St George since Friday. Me and the Cam-man are hanging out. Cam-man is running in circles around my house right now. Not sure why, but if it makes him tired for his nap, I'm all for it!

This morning I decided to take my cleaning streak to my blog. For a few years now (yes, years) I have been meaning to update the list of blogs I have linked on the right side. Tons of my friends and family haven't updated in over a year. I deleted those blogs. Tons of people went private and I didn't even know since their blog never moved to the top of my blog roll. I know, I'm real observant. :) I deleted those blogs. I also added a ton of blog links to my list since lots of people have created blogs in the past few years.

Why am I explaining this? Well, the last thing I want to do is hurt anybody's feelings. If I deleted you and you want to be put back on my list, just leave a comment. If you are private and you want me to see your blog, let me know and I'll give you my email address. If you have a blog and I don't have you linked, let me know so I can add you. :)

Now 'scuse me, I have a coughing attack coming on!

6 comments:

mindy said...

Thank you for doing this. Now I don't have to fix mine, I can just link to everybodies from yours. Yippee!!

Fern said...

We missed you! Glad you weren't bored!!

Ellison's said...

Ellison's blog is ellison5fam.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Hey Heather, I have you on my links. You are listed at Heather E. :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

Hope you don't pee your pants when you have a coughing attack... I do. I had one at our ward baptisms on Saturday. Had to get up and leave. Darn cold season!!
Wanna come clean my house? I'm still working on switching out the summer clothes. I have a mountain of them on my bedroom floor, ugh.

Alison said...

I think most of us our lazy and just use your blog roll, so thanks for cleaning it up. I would rather do blog cleaning over house cleaning any day! I hate colds. Hope you get feeling better soon!