Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Need A Life

I'm seriously the worst! Cameron has had to do big business on the potty since last night. He cries and has to sit on the toilet every 5 minutes, just to "tighten up", and beg to get off the toilet. Finally I got so sick of the drama I told him he has to stay on the toilet until he...performs. It's taking so long and I'm sooooo sick of sitting in the bathroom (he insists somebody be with him). I finally asked Carson to read him books while I "worked". Carson has been in the bathroom with Cameron for 30 minutes so far and his reading is just getting more and more animated and better and better. He seriously is the best kid.


However, the pee-pee part of potty training is almost perfected! Give that kid a few more days and he's going to be a rock star, I just know it!

The other morning after going pee, he exclaimed very loudly "I did everything right!!!" Oh man, it was awesome.

Carson has his annual blue and gold banquet the other day. It was wonderful! Carson was in charge of a game where he filled latex gloves with water and the kids had to "milk the cow" and see who could milk the fastest. That would have been a great opportunity for me to explain udders to Parker, but I'm still ignoring that topic right now. Cut me some slack, I'm up to my udder in potty talk as it is!!



I think I need to interact with some grown-ups for awhile. I'm starting to lose it.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel you with the poop problems when potty training. Ben didn't get comfortable with pooping until he was nearly 5 and even still he has to eat a FiberOne bar daily to keep him loose!

Fern said...

You always make me smile!!! Keep it up cam and Carson!!!




Word verification - Beersag