Friday, February 11, 2011

It's A Work In Progress...

Well, I had several disgusting "mom days". If my hair was long enough, there WOULD be a scrunchy in it!

Here's the bizarre thing about Cameron. He has pooped in the ter-lit several times, but the child cannot tinkle in the porcelain throne. So, after going through several pairs of underwear and awesome rubber training pants, the child is back in diapers. However, he still asks to sit on the potty at least 4 times per day, which we hope will bring success! We still have the sticker chart and unopened train toys to encourage and reward him with. And, as long as I'm talking "potty talk", I think it's time to revisit my all time favorite joke:

A pirate walks into a bar.
The bartender says "Hey, you have a steering wheel down your pants!"
The pirate says "Argggghhh, it's drivin' me nuts!!"

ha ha. Seriously, HA HA!

Oh hey, guess what we did last Saturday? We went to Discovery Gateway, the childrens museum. We took my nephew with us just because there aren't enough boys in my world I suppose. It was a blast!

How many other faces have been shoved into this hole? On second though, don't tell me!


Water + Kids = Fun




I took the big kids to a toothpaste making class, which was hysterical! Imagine brushing your teeth with this: 4 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp water, and orange or mint flavoring. The boys were so excited about it. They came home and brushed their teeth.....and then promptly gagged and spit and groaned, "It's soooo salty!!! YUCK!!!" I had a good laugh and then acted all serious and told them to not waste it and keep brushing! ha ha!

Cameron was happy pushing a doll around in a mini shopping cart. Too bad I don't have any dolls at my house! Disssssss!


Having a helicopter on the roof of a childrens museum is always a good idea.


Just messing around:




To keep with the potty talk theme: Parker told me the other day that he was glad he wasn't a cow because "it would be so annoying to have everybody pulling on your nuts like that all the time!" I didn't have the heart to explain udders to him. I just looked at him all serious like and said "yeah, I guess you're right".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably the best response, under the circumstances..

Anonymous said...

Anonymous (aka) Uncle Phil

Sarah said...

Parker! That is hysterical!!

Natalie said...

Nuts, udders. Whatever it takes. Sorry about the potty training. We're working on that here, too.