Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidents Day Fun

We didn't make any big plans for Presidents Day, but that is nice sometimes because we can do whatever we want. We woke up to lots of snow, so Sam and I started the day by shoveling our driveway and sidewalk. Then (Nalani can appreciate this), we decided to do a deep cleaning on our house. It rocked! Sam even mopped the kitchen floor on his hands and knees! What a fabulous husband I have!!!

While I was busy with laundry, Sam and Carson went outside and made a cute snowman.




But, here is the difference between boys and girls--girls like to keep their snowman looking nice for all the neighbors to see. Boys make the snowman, pose for a picture, then TRASH the snowman and stab it with sticks!


Besides my husband and son, what is the greatest thing about this picture?? That's right, those are tulips growing in the dirt on the left!! I can hardly wait to start digging in my flower beds again...


Oh yeah, good news...we got our taxes done today...Central Air, here we come!!!

9 comments:

nalani said...

Yes, I can appreciate a "deep cleaning" day!! I was excited this week also to see some little tulip bulbs peaking up in my flowerbeds! I'm hoping at least a few of the couple hundred I planted will actually grow since I'm a virgin tulip grower and all!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Yea, my tulips are coming in as well, so I was pretty ticked when I woke up yesterday morning to 5 inches of SNOW!!!

Anonymous said...

...At least we have tulips to talk about.

Sarah said...

Oh goodie, that means in about 2 months, maybe my tulips in Idaho will start to come up...AND we didn't get any snow. Just cold, gray, windy. Utah truly is Zion.....

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Sorry Sam, I really love your snowman, it's way cute! (does that make you feel better?

Anonymous said...

A little...

Rose said...

Your blog inspired me to make my own blog. Check out Zack's date at roshol.blogger.com

Rose said...

oops!, I mean roshol.blogspot.com

Indiana Clark's said...

Looks like fun. I couldn't tell you if my tulips are coming up since we still have a foot of snow everywhere. And right now as I type we are having an ice storm! Good times let me tell ya!