Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Parker's New Talent

Parker has a new talent, or, some may call it a hobby.

Anytime he gets into a situation that he cannot get out of, he farts. It's so disgusting, but it works wonders! Just last night Sam had him pinned to the ground and Parker let one rip. Just now I tackled him down and was kissing his face mercilessly and he did the same thing to me! It really works because I backed away immediately... it's funny to watch his face because he totally knows what he is doing. He gets really serious, toots, and then looks at you like "You wanna mess with this??"

It could be worse, at least Parker is a boy because boys are supposed to be gross like that!

5 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Curtis still farts and than laughs no matter where and what the situation.

Anonymous said...

that is so siiiickkkk!!! it sounds like this is totally a 'clark' thing..... or a g-ma s. thing....

Anonymous said...

...I know, Fern--I tried, I really did!

Anonymous said...

having a good day carrie?- the kids were a hoot last night!

Jess said...

ok carrie.. it's about time you put up another post.. i listened to you guys when you told me to! love to you all