Monday, May 21, 2007

Not A Lot

Not a lot has been going on, PLUS my camera is 99.4% dead so I haven't had much to blog about lately...

After reading Amelia's blog my life seems real boring, but this is what I've been up to:

Sam is in Indiana helping Mike and Kim finish an addition to their house. He left on Saturday morning (barely made the flight because he lost his license) and he won't be home until this coming Saturday night. He's having tons of fun, which is great! I miss him (especially yesterday in Sacrament meeting, Parker was being difficult!) but I'm so glad he's helping out the "Indiana Clark's"!

My yard is looking AWESOME, but my camera won't take pictures of it, so use your imagination. ha ha ha. Here are some pictures that actually semi-worked.

I made banana bread the other day. Parker has almost inhaled a whole loaf. I didn't even know he liked it, nor did I know that he even knew what banana bread was! Right after I pulled it out of the oven, he said very clearly "mom, can I have some banana bread?" Cutie.


My visiting teacher, Emily Maughan, just delivered her second child on Saturday. I was able to watch her daughter while she was in the hospital. I forget that there are calm children in the world until I watch somebody else's kids! This little girl was so awesome. She quietly watched my boys act crazy. Check out this picture. She is in focus because she was holding still. Parker had ants in his pants! She had bright blue eyes like Parker. They should get married one day! :)


On Friday, Carson "made" his own lunch. I heard lots of laughter and went to see what he had done. Parker said "Carson's ketchup is crying!!" SsSsSsSsSsick!!!


I planted my flower pots the other day but they look weird due to the dying camera, but here you go:



Tonight I have been listening non-stop to Parker's duck whistle (thanks a lot Fern!). He blows it and it sounds like a dying duck. I think the duck might actually die tonight and I'll have to bury it.


For dinner I made Baked Ziti. Very good, but not very good for you! Lots of cheese, pasta, and Prego baked together. MmMmM good. This picture makes it look frightening but it was actually very tasty.


That's about it. I warned you that not a lot was happening here so maybe your lives are more interesting. Why don't you prove it to me by doing some blog updates! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrap up that duck bill whistle and present it to Fern's first grandchild!! Good going on the corn dog art, Carson!

Anonymous said...

hey, you got to love me!!! my grandchildren are a looong way off.... i want to borrow your camera-- your grass is soooo green! can't wait to see what carl and sam have been up to- are any of indianas sports teams in town playing.....

Sarah said...

I LOVE hearing about your life- no matter how 'uneventful' you think it is! Good update!