Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Camera!!

Thank goodness our camera died around Memorial Day because there were lots of sales going on so we found a new camera at a great price!

I took some pictures of my flower beds at 10:00 last night:
I love these Lilies. Every year they get bigger and better!


See this plant? Fern bought some of these for my boys. My dad looked at it and said "that is a decorative tobacco plant". Good job Fern!


Today Carson was so excited to wear the shirt Sam brought back from Indiana. He told his friend: "I LOVE my Indiana 005 shirt!" Oh boy, Mike and Kim would not be proud!!!


Here is Carson showing off his strange flower that I bought for him. He calls it his "jellyfish flower". CREEPY!
Can you see the bruise on Carson's forehead? He was at McDonald's playland on Saturday morning and bonked another kid's head and a nice goose-egg was the result. At least for once it's Carson getting hurt and not Parker! Parker made up for it by falling head over feet down our stairs on Sunday morning. I had to chuckle a little (I know, I'm a mean mom) because he was holding a car in each hand when he fell and wouldn't let go of them, now THAT was awesome!


And finally, my lavendar bush is just starting to bloom. I can't believe how huge this bush is getting. Does anybody know if you are supposed to divide these?

13 comments:

nalani said...

Glad you got a new camera! I thought you took the picture of Carson because you caught him peeing in the bushes----glad to know that it was a shot of the new shirt!

Susan said...

Nalani, I thought the same thing. It made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

What kind of a camera did you get? Dad

Carrie said...

We got a black camera.

Oh wait, you probably want the nerdy terminology:
The camera is a Panasonic "Lumix". It has a 10X optical zoom and 7.2 megapixels. The LCD display is 3 inches.
It rocks!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Carrie-Where's the best place to shop for a camera? I am in the market for a "non-crappy" camera and don't know where to start!!

Anonymous said...

Laurel, do you seriously think Carrie did all the research and hunting for the camera? Her criteria was that it had to work. I have 3-4 Consumer Reports magazines that spotlight cameras if you're interested. After we decided on what we wanted we bought it at Circuit City.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Carson totally looks like he is peeing in your flowers. I bet he has or soon will. Talk to any guy they've all done it. Free weed killer!

Anonymous said...

hey, i am proud that carrie knew it was black!!

Rose said...

Same here, peeing in the bushes.

Anonymous said...

I taught him how to pee outside at Grandpa Bell's house. It was a proud moment. G'pa Clark

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm ..Carl. That explains all those yellow dead spots in the grass around the old house!

Uncle Phil

Anonymous said...

See, Carson--you try to show off the new shirt and what happens?!!!

Amy said...

I can see why people think Carson is peeing. Your garden really is beautiful.