Saturday, February 07, 2009

Funniest Video Ever!

For a hysterical video, click here. My brother Mike played a joke on his wife, Kim. She handled it great, I would have FREAKED out.

Guess what else is hysterical? Cameron's hair. Check it out:


It's totally straight except at the crown of his head, and then it becomes wirey, frizzy, and curly! It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'm just praying that it either all goes curly or all stays straight. Can you imagine if it stayed like it is now? Poor soul.

He doesn't care though, he's cool like that.


Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday mom! We are celebrating tonight, but I just thought I'd give her a "shout out"! She's had a rough few months, her knee was replaced on December 1st and she still lives with constant pain and her leg is as stiff as a board without any functionality in her knee. She has baffled all her physical therapists and I think her doctor is even wondering what is going on. If anybody out there in the world wide web land knows of anybody else who has had a similar experience, please let me know what they did to overcome it. She has been a trooper, but I know she's getting tired of it all.

And last but not least, my wack-a-doo husband. Ha Ha Ha!

9 comments:

Ambyr said...

The best advice I can give you for Cameron's hair is to shave it with clippers and let it regrow better (it usually does)!

Amy B. said...

That video on Mike's blog is too funny...we keep watching it and watching it....

Toni said...

Thanks for sharing! That video was hilarious, I am just glad that they have wood floors, I bet it was squishy.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Cameron is the happiest, chilled, cutest baby. He'd totally going to get curly hair-look at his little spike, it curls. Addie's did the same thing, just not the afro fuzz, and now she has ringlets. Who knows what will happen once puberty sets in.

It was funny seeing you guys at Target, thanks for not running me down! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

That is some sweet hair! It's like a 3-fer. You get 3 doo's for the price of one. Flip in the front, fro on the crown, and grow out the back and. . . viola! A mullet. There's yer 3 styles.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!! the video was awesome-- i couldn't stop watching-

cathy said...

Don't feel bad, Jane's hair did the same thing. I think I just cut it short - I can't remember. Glad you're back! did you ever find your recipe?

Alison said...

My husband would say that when Cameron gets older he will just probably be happy to have hair any way it grows.

Holly Strong said...

I love Cameron's hair. I didn't think he had any with that helmet, now it looks like it's coming in full force!!!