Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sam-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong

Today is Sam's birthday! Yay! The big "33". Such a young 'un he is.

We had a great night. My mom watched Cameron for us (he's not quite the party guy just yet...)and the rest of us went to dinner at CPK and then bowling. Very fun evening, especially for a Thursday!

Birthday boy-I just love him!


This USED to be a Tostada Pizza. Sam and I pretty much inhaled it. I'm going to dream about it tonight. sLuRp!!!


After dinner we headed to the bowling alley. Parker has never been bowling, at least not that he remembers, so he was a crazy hyper boy. It was super funny. At one point he exclaimed "Mom! Why can't I turn my head all the way around?" and he was serious about getting an answer.


Apparently Thursday night is a popular bowling night because we got the last open lane. It was fun, we need to bowl more often!








After bowling, we came back home and I surprised Sam with homemade mint brownies, one of his favorite treats. I'm begging him to take them to work tomorrow so his co-workers can partake. Too dangerous to leave around these parts...


Anyway, happy birthday Sam. Next month Sam gets to go see The Cure in Vegas so we get to celebrate his big day again in April! Fun! Poor birthday boy is plum tuckered, it's only 10:04pm and he's fast asleep on the couch next to me. Precious. :)

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Fun fun fun! I wish Logan was closer so I could spend more time with you guys.

Anonymous said...

It's nice that Carrie always chooses the most flattering pictures of me to post for the world to see. Thanks for making it a fun day baby!

White Family said...

Tell Sammie-boy I just love him to death! I can't believe he's 33! I always thought I was SOOO much older! I'm only 2-1/2 years older! Crazy!

Natalie said...

Happy Burfday Sam! It's about time you caught up with my age. Carrie, you do a good job of spoiling him. I'm sure he's very excited for "The Cure."

Rose said...

Carrie, You rocked on the bowling! At the bowling lanes we go to they have these ball aimers for the kids. you just set your ball at the top of the "whateveritscalled" and aim it down the lane. When we went last week, the 4 yo next to us was kicking his mom's butt with his bowling score. It was quite amusing!

Thomas said...

Happy Birthday! I love the bowling pictures too....i agree with Carson, why did god not make our heads spin all the way around. That would have been so great! -Maile

Alison said...

Okay, I am really jealous. I took Bryson and some friends bowling for his birthday which just happens to be the same day as Sam's b-day, and I was trying to get a picture of the bowling scores like you did, but all I kept getting was glare. Not only am I going to be harassing you for blogging advice but picture advice now too.

Susan said...

Carrie, you are quite the bowler. Loved the score sheet. And those mint brownies sound delicious.