Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Part 2 For Parker

Because we had ordered a birthday gift for Parker online, and because it didn't arrive in time for his birthday, we decided to have a Part 2 for Parker's birthday at Wheeler Farm. We made lemonade out of lemons!

It would have been more fun if this little man would have been happier. Oh don't let the innocent look convince you otherwise, Cameron has been a full-on terror for the past few days. I told my parents today it's like having another Parker in the house. However, because it's Parker's special "part 2" post, I'll leave it at that. No negative words about the birthday boy! ha ha ha!


We fed the ducks and geese. Parker looks constipated here. Oops, I forgot, no negativity about the P-man.


Have I mentioned I'm going to miss my 4-year old Parker? I'm not ready for him to grow up and get goofy teeth and start smelling like a boy. If you grew up with brother's you know what I mean.


You know what I mean, right Mr. Goose? Oh sorry, I think I'm delirious...Sam's been painting and my house is quite fume-filled.


Here's a bunch of pictures I took while the kids were playing around. I love lazy summer evenings at the park. Lately they are few and far between so I have to capture them while I can!







Here's a classic that Sam caught with the camera. Hey Parker, ya got an itch?? Oh yeah!


Cameron loves it when I make a chicken noise. So, he was happy to see chickens. It was funny because he was making the 'cluck cluck' sound of a chicken in this picture.


Here he is telling this calf all his troubles and woes regarding growing teeth and how his gums hurt like a mother.


This sheep looks a little more understanding though. It's true, he's probably getting more compassion and sympathy from this mammal that he is from his mama. I'm working on it okay?? It's not easy for me!


But anyway, this post shouldn't be about Cameron's crankiness or my lack of motherly instincts...it's about Parker. Sometimes I call him "Crazy P-Maw" Just for fun. It just rolls off your tongue. Try it!

One of Parker's birthday gifts was this crazy hose thing that sprays water everywhere. Lots of fun! Best $7 I ever spent, my kids stayed outside a good chunk of the day today playing in it. Nice!



Anyway, Happy Birthday (again) you Crazy P-Maw! I just love your guts and I'm starting to get used to the idea of you being 5. Just don't ever turn 6 okay? Okay?

7 comments:

fern said...

that is sooo parker!! happy birthday week!

cathy said...

Fun times at Wheeler Farm! I've been told that the odd years are the hardest, so live it up while he's five - six will be a nightmare!

Natalie Service said...

Your boys are CUTE!!!

Lindsey said...

Good times! We also have one of those wiggly hoses; the kids love it!

Natalie said...

I think the butt-scratching photo should have been posted right after the constipation shot. Add your own captions.

Send Cameron my way - he'll fit right in with my teething crank-meister. Sheesh! You'd think it hurt or something!

Sam said...

Parker, don't listen to your mother...I hope you turn 6 (one day).

Carl and Pat said...

Carrie, will you keep my journal? You have amazing writing skills--of course you have amazing subjects to write about. Love this post and those cute, fun boys!--G'Maw Clark