Saturday, June 06, 2009

Creepy!

Look at this butterfly that was flying around my yard. They are so scary, look at that hairy body! Agghhhh!



You know what else is creepy? Carson's dirty face after an evening of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, all combined with his allergies of the great outdoors.


The process of Carson getting that dirty face was quite fun however!

We had a crazy day today...we emptied out our basement. Dang if we were moving we'd be halfway done! We are getting things prepped for new carpet and a few coats of paint. I'll have to shows pics on my next blog post. My living room is chuck-full of furniture! The boys love it because they have been making tunnels all day and crawling around like dogs. By 4pm we were mentally and physically tired of dealing with it so we decided to head up American Fork Canyon with some friends and have a hot dog roast.

Sam caught Carson and Parker looking for a squirrel that was hiding in a hole by this rock. This picture wasn't staged and it makes me laugh looking at it.


Cameron likes to sit on the rock by himself.


He does NOT like sharing the space with is brothers (ewww, gross. Don't mind his booger).


We gave him a graham cracker and all was well with the universe.


Nice and crispy, the best way to eat marshmallows. Carson should know, he seriously ate about 20 of them.



Parker, don't smile....Parker! Don't Smile!!! Oh fine, smile if you want.


Yeah Carson, you may not be smiling if you saw yourself in the mirror. I think you are cute though, swollen eyes and all!


Hi buddies!


Some of the kids that were there, minus three babies. There's something so fun and satisfying about letting kids be kids and getting really crazy dirty and letting them eat whatever they want!


We'll hopefully do this again real soon! Carson and Parker, HIT THE SHOWERS!

10 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Looks like loads of fun You guys sure do know hwo to party it up all the time! I am jealous I need to learn from you!

Susan said...

Carrie, I think the butterfly looks pretty on the flower. One thing I hate about camping is how dirty my kids get. I need to have an attitude like yours.

fern said...

you are totally mental about butterflies!! it makes teasing you about them that much more fun!! waaahahahaaaa! mel loves carsons face ( i do too) - she says its like its made out of elastic!! keep him away from the jim carey movies! fun times!

Amy said...

You are getting good with your camera.
We need to do more things together so I can be exposed a little more to what it will be like with a boy! Your boys crack me up.

Jenette said...

Hey Carrie! The picture you captured is of a Tiger Swallow Tail. I've seen him flying around. If you don't like them, shoo them my way! I love them and try to attract them and monarchs every year! Cool Pics!!

cathy said...

Ah, butterflies. Yes, you're mental. :)
So did anyone step on a melted marshmallow? That seems to be the tradition for us.
I take it Cameron is doing better?

sam said...

I had to do a doubletake on that last picture with Carson and Parker together. Carson's face looks how it did when he was 1.5 or 2 again.

Unknown said...

Such a stinkin' cute family!! I love the one of Carson & Parker on the rock! Classic!

Mel said...

carson. lol!!

Carl and Pat said...

Okay, I'll challenge any grandparent out there to a contest as to who has the cutest grandkids!!! This post proves it, plus Darren, Michael, and Curtis' blogs will further prove it!!