Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Is It?

Did I ever tell you that Carson's first word was actually a phrase? His first words were "What is it?" He would get really excited and breathe in sharply and then exclaim "What is it?!" and he would repeat himself about 5 times. Pretty funny.

Anyway, what are these picture of?




That is what your shadow looks like if you are on a trampoline in the noon-day sun. Cameron and Parker were on the trampoline the other day and I loved the way their shadows looked on the cement below. I may revisit this idea in the near future. I bet I could get some awesome results if I was really trying to be artsy.

Here's my artsy attempt today. "Feet Frames Face" By the way, I don't think I've ever been this flexible.


I learned today that Cameron really likes to sit on the porch steps, unassisted. He also likes to chew on a popsicle stick. Whatever floats your boat buddy.


Hey Cameron, say "cheese"! We want to see your awesome gap in between your front teeth.


For the love, don't try to hide your teeth! Seriously, show us!


Those are awesome buddy! One day an orthodontist is going to love our money.

8 comments:

Ginger said...

No way! Landon has 2 phrases and doesn't say much else but one of them is "what is that?". Too funny. Those pictures are awesome. I was going to guess trampoline.

Eden said...

It looks like you've got a little "Carbon Copy Carrie" in Cameron. I swear, he looks just like you!

Natalie said...

Glad to see that your trampoline is on the cement. Great pictures! Yeah, Cameron is a carbon copy of you, I must say.

fern said...

mel had a big gap in her front teeth forever!! it was good, because she didn't need an orthodontist- but the other 2 kids did! -remember mel sretching carsons legs to his ears when he was a baby... it still hurts to think about it!

sammer said...

Cameron is so much more fun when he's not sick.

Maria said...

What is deeply wrong in side of me that when you say, "gross, ignore the bugger," I click on the picture to take a closer look. I am going to try to spend my day not thinking about that bugger (nice shot) or about what my parents did to make me turn out this way...

Jenette said...

Hey Carrie! The picture you captured is of a Tiger Swallow Tail. I've seen him flying around. If you don't like them, shoo them my way! I love them and try to attract them and monarchs every year! Cool Pics!!

Carl and Pat said...

I have a sneaky feeling that the popsicle stick Cameron is chewing on is the one from my Creamie finished just before handing him over to you prior to this photo..Oh well, I kiss that kid enough that a few more germs will make no difference! (G'Ma Clark)