Monday, May 18, 2009

Cameron Takes A Stand

Cameron is starting to stand on his own, just in the past few days. I snatched this video of him this morning. I've never seen him stand for this long. Usually it's only for a second or two. I'm happy that he's progressing physically, but it's also difficult because now that he's got a taste of independence, he can get quite cranky! He knows what he wants, he just can't figure out how to make it happen, and then he stiffens up and pitches a fit. It's fun/frustrating to watch.

7 comments:

sam said...

That's funny, I've never seen him do that before! Now the baby proofing begins....

fern said...

that is great!! way to go cammy.. I mean cameron!!

Rose said...

He'll be running in no time! I love his conversation with himself!

Ambyr said...

He's yummy. I really just want to take a bite. Those cheeks, yummmmm. I love it the independance. Way to go Cameron!!!!

Unknown said...

Before I had kids, I never understood how mothers could get SO excited and be so proud over things like this. Now that I'm a mom, I completely get it! It's such a great feeling to see them progress & learn new skills! Yay Cameron!!!! You should be very proud! :)

Eden said...

I love that stage before they start really walking when their legs are still covered in chub. He just looks "pinchable" (in a good way)!

cathy said...

Yay! Before long he'll be climbing on everthing and getting banged up. It's a mixed blessing for sure! Channel Bill Murray: "baby steps, baby steps". :)