Thursday, May 21, 2009

Parker Graduates...From Preschool

Parker's school had quite an elaborate preschool graduation this morning. If I knew it was going to be such an grand event I would have had him dress up a little bit. Oh well!

They did a Hawaiin-themed party and the kids rocked! They sang about 20 songs and got to wear little graduation caps. Super fun.


Parker and his best friend Jacob entering the auditorium.


I like this picture Sam took: How many cameras can you count?? Lots of blogs got updated today I'm sure!


Happy graduate..."the future is mine!"


"Oh wait, hey Jacob, what are we going to do next year? WHAT!?! Kindergarten? Crap, I can barely write my name!"


"I'm in serious troubs my friend."


"Bleh, I'm tired just thinking about Kindergarten!"


"Hey Parker, I will pray for you. It will be okay, I promise!"


The only bummer...these two young men are on different tracks next year for school! TRAGEDY!!!

5 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Loved being a part of the festivities...having Janae there livened it up even more! Parker is such a great kid--nothing seems to rattle him.

Jess said...

haha! i loved your commentary..

Ginger said...

Cute pictures. That is sad about the different tracks. I don't know if I want to do year round school now after hearing some other moms talk about it the other day, too. Hmmmm, I wonder where I would have to live. Cameron's eye appointment is sad and cute. I'm surprised we didn't run into you there. We spent a few hours at that hospital yesterday.

Natalie said...

That Parker is funny!! Kindergarten isn't too bad. Tell him the girls are cuter.

fern said...

you are hilarious!! loved the update!