Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Escape Artist

Parker makes me laugh, and then he freaks me out.



Guess what? I got my haircut tonight and the lady getting her haircut at a close by station was Jerry Sloan's wife. She is kind of bossy. She brought her own boom box so she could listen to the Jazz game. The louder my friend and I got, the louder her boom box got. I'm not at a sports bar lady! Sheesh! She did ask me how I got my hair to "do that" which made me laugh. She said she liked it, and coming from her, I believe her. Something tells me she would have no problem letting me "have it" for having ugly hair.

My brush with sorta fame. I guess I can cross that off of my "things to do in 2009" list. Phew, almost didn't make it.

Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Oh man, you make me laugh Carrie.

fern said...

hahaha -- russ and i watched this together and we both about landed on the floor in pain- my shoulder hurt just watching parker!!! can i touch you the next time i see you?? hehehe

Ambyr said...

WOW!! That goes for both "events." Sloan's wife is not a sweet lady, I've met her before. I had the "opportunity" to do some hair for a few Jazz wifes for a charity benefit years ago and she was there. THankfully I didn't do hers although when all was said and done she asked if I would "fix" her's. She never had anything nice to say about anything that day, that's all I remember about her. So Congrats on the compliment from her, that's huge! Tell Parker that as cool as it is that he can do that...GROSS!!! I'm freaked out watching that but I keep watching.

Emily said...

Parker is so big I can't believe it. He's so cute too! It's been forever since he's called me "nursery." Well, I finally started a blog and told you I'd let you know when I did. My address is http://emilysmaughansters.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني كهربائي منازل بالرياض