Monday, May 03, 2010

Random At Its Best

I always say my husband is random. I don't know how else to describe him. He does things out of the "normal" so often that it becomes normal to be random.

For example:
Today as Parker and Cameron were praying at lunchtime I snapped a quick picture because Cameron always assumes whatever praying position that Parker demonstates. After the prayer I sent this picture to Sam via a picture message:


After a few minutes I received the following picture from Sam. The text to go along with the picture said "Amen".


It struck me as being so funny I literally laughed out loud. When Parker wanted to know why I was lauging I couldn't tell him the whole story because....well, I didn't want him to know I didn't close my eyes when he prayed! Ha ha ha ha!

I love Random Sam. I'm glad I married him.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I too love Random Sam. You guys are quite the pair!!

fern said...

love it! i thought carrie got fed up with them all and bonked them on the head!

Sam said...

I'm the lamest husband ever! I saw the pictures yesterday but didn't read the actual blog. Thanks Carrie, you're the best.

Romaria

Carl and Pat said...

You may think I'm prejudiced, but we have the most incredible daughter ever...Carrie, will you write my life history?!