Monday, September 11, 2006

Brothers

Before I had Parker, I was worried about Carson and how he would react to having a sibling. It's been two years now and I must admit, Carson is a great big brother. He and Parker are such good friends and they play together really well...most of the time. I was looking at some pictures from my camera and thought I'd share some "brother" moments over the past few months:

Feeding ducks at Gardner Village



Playing in the backyard


Playing in a cave at the dinosaur museum


The other day I found this scene: Carson was teaching Parker how to "properly" wash his hands!


I've put this on the blog before, but I really like it: Parker had a hard time going to sleep the other night. Here is how he finally drifted into his peaceful slumber...


And finally-here are the boys ready for church!

7 comments:

Jess said...

those are so precious! when are you going to make parker a big brother?

nalani said...

Those are some super cute pictures. I love the one of them in their church clothes.

Anonymous said...

they are soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dang those photos are wonderful!! I love the one where Carson has his arm around Parker. Another great blog, my dear!

Delene said...

Very handsome boys, Carrie. YOu should be proud.

Anonymous said...

Despite me being their father they turned out to be pretty cute kids...good job Carrie.

Cody Oram said...

they are very cute!! i get the biggest kick outta carson. i'm glad to see he is passing on his good hand hygiene skills to parker.