Friday, September 29, 2006

What's Been Going On?

I'll tell you what's been going on...

Nothing major, but a lot of little things. First of all, I think Parker has a drinking problem. Are there "AA" meetings for toddlers?


As most of you know, I'm not too fond of cooking. It takes too much time and it stresses me out. Well, as most of you ALSO know, I love the Chicken Thai pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. So when I found a recipe on the internet for Chicken Thai pizza, I had a decision to make. I decided that my love for Chicken Thai pizza overwhelmed my dislike for cooking and I tried it. It was so yummy! If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.


The pizza was only the start of my fun night (No, I don't mean it that way!)...I had the honor of babysitting Dexter! He is so stinkin' cute and he is such a good baby! When Curtis and Shandy came over to pick him up, Shandy said "How was he?" and then laughed and said "I can't believe I'm old enough to ask that question!" Yes, that's right, Curtis and Shandy are grown ups now and I'll bet they get a spot at the grown-ups table at Thanksgiving!
This is a dumb picture of me because I was talking, but Dexter is cute!


Remember how I said I don't like to cook? Well, here is a great reason why: Carson cries when I force him to eat my cooking! It was just corn chowder, not something gross like seafood!


The next night Carson and Parker were chasing each other around the house. As we all know, my boys are totally accident prone, and Parker tripped and fell-hiting his head on the corner of the kitchen wall. I am really surprised that his head didn't split wide open! He wasn't too happy to say the least...


So that's my week, in a nut shell. What has everybody else been doing? Some people haven't had blog updates for awhile and I'm gettin' ready to open a can of whoop-A on ya'll!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea right Carrie, we all know that you beat your kids, stop trying to get off with the "my kids are accident prone" excuse, we don't buy it.

Anyway, I had the baby on Sunday, it's great! Send me your email address and I will email you some pics. Me email is: laurellalaking@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey don't be a hater! i'm always updating my blog! obviously you haven't seen for a while, or at least you're not leaving comments...
and i agree with laurel.. i think you're beating your kids too. ;)

Sarah said...

Okay, Okay, I'll update before I go to sleep tonight! (Probably during conference!)
I enjoyed your update!

Curtis and Shandy said...

I love the kid stories, we are coming Tuesday to Carson's game. Maybe he will get a black eye and we can be eye-witnesses for your sake.

Thomas said...

i'm turning you in for child abuse, not for beating your kids, but for making them eat your cooking....ha ha. I know cuz i lived with you at college.

Susan said...

Carrie, it's probably not your cooking. A lot of kids don't like to eat anything their parents make. ( I know this from experience. Kevin hates 5 out of 7 dinners during the week.) So my vote is that it's not your cooking. Oh, and Darren really wants me to get that thai pizza recipe.

Delene said...

Ouch! That bump looks like it hurts! Boys will be boys!

nalani said...

That pizza looks sooo good! I want the recipe too!!!