Saturday, September 09, 2006

Curtis and Shandy's Baby

Curtis and Shandy have updated their blog, so check it out if you want to see more handsome pictures of Dexter Glenn Clark.

He was born on September 7, 2006 at 3:17pm. He weighed in at 9 pounds and he is 20 inches long. Seriously, he is extremely cute!. Shandy and Curtis surprised me by letting me stay in the delivery room while Dexter was born. It was so awesome! Here are a few pictures from the first day...





Congratulations Curtis and Shandy!

2 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Carrie, That is one BEAUTIFUL baby! He was born on Addison's birthday. Nice to see it was a happy labor day for someone. I didn't want to post on their blog, since I don't know them, but he is SOOOO CUTE!!! Give those cheeks a big kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

what a doll!! i want to hold a baby!