Thursday, November 09, 2006

2nd To Last Time

On Tuesday, I raked my leaves for the 2nd to last time! Isn't that precious? Seriously, I got a blister from raking because there were so many leaves. In my backyard I have a 2 foot drop which is where Carson's "treehouse" is. I raked all the leaves over that ledge and made a huge pile. When Carson came home from school I said "I have an amazing surprise for you" and showed him the pile. It was non stop fun after that. He would run and jump off the ledge into the pile of leaves. Parker even tried it once. Carson was so pleased with his surprise that he honestly said "Mom, I love you more than a turkey". Seriously, did I get hosed or was that really a compliment? He sounded really sincere, but I didn't think he even liked turkey...
Anyway, here are some photos of our afternoon fun.






8 comments:

Cody Oram said...

DUDE...you must rock to be loved more than a turkey. you are mom of the year fo shizzle!!!

Susan said...

Great action shots. I like the one with just his feet sticking up.

nalani said...

More than turkey huh. Would it have meant more if he said "I love you more than sponge bob?"

Curtis and Shandy said...

I have always compared you to a turkey also.

Kami said...

Carson wins for funniest comment of the week! I also love you more than turkey....but then again...I don't like turkey either so I'm not sure that says a whole lot either!

Anonymous said...

Remember I used to call you "Turkey Lips".

Susan said...

Is there a story behind "turkey lips"?

Anonymous said...

hey turkey lips! i laughed so hard i can't stop the tears from running down my face!! you are totally the coolest turkey around!