Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Have the Best Husband, Part 2

In case you didn't believe me before, I'm going to say it again: I have the best husband! I spent all evening with my brother Darren, trying to master the art of "sugar cream pie". Darren should be posting this experience on his blog very soon, so keep checking his blog. If he doesn't do an update, kill him with comments until he does because it's a funny story! Anyhow, when I came home tonight, I had this gorgeous bouquet of flowers on my nightstand!
I do love that Sam-I-Am!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Sam. Make the rest of the male population look bad!

Uncle Phil

Anonymous said...

any example is a good example! way to go bro- carrie is worth it isn't she!!
hope you guys had a fun thanksgiving- missed seeing my little parkster!