Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weekend

This weekend I went up to Rexburg Idaho for the baptism of my nephew, Kevin. He sure has grown up to be quite the handsome guy-you'll just have to take my word for it because the camera stayed in my van the whole weekend! I'm SUCH a slacker!!

But, I did document the trip up to Idaho and back, from the perspective of my van.

Let's take a trip down memory lane, er, I mean I-15!

Here is Carson and Parker watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". Carson is wiggin' out and Parker is digging for gold. Sam and I strategically placed the boys in the VERY back of the van. Now, if only I had some sound-proof plexi-glass that I could put between the front and the back of the van...


Sam was happy as could be...


And I was just bored. I decided to take a sweet picture of my eye. Gee, do you think I wear contacts?!?


As we drove to the baptism, we decided to drive around in the really nice neighborhoods by the Rexburg temple. I liked this motorcyle sitting atop a weather vane. It made me think of Fern because she is a biker babe!


On the ride home, Parker cried for a LONG time. Sheesh, why can't 2 year olds just tell you what is wrong??


The crying didn't bother Carson, he just tuned it out...as usual.


Today, my parents were kind enough to have us over for dinner. Parker enjoyed an appetizer of peanuts, that he fed to the stuffed animal dog, that looks like Curtis and Shandy's Lola.


Then, he slipped on his chair...


After dinner, he sent his neighbor a text message, telling her she was his BFF


And finally, his grandma read his favorite book to him, and he really enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooo cute! i was wishing i was being a biker babe this weekend- the levi quilt looks awesome though!

Susan said...

Don't you love long car rides with crying kids? It's the best.

Anonymous said...

i was hoping to brighten my day with a new blog from the sweets....

Anonymous said...

oops... that would be Auntie fern! there may be something to that...