Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baby Gifts

In our ward we give a baby gift to the mom's who just had a baby, as part of our compassionate service efforts. In the past the gifts have been blankets, burp cloths and other really cute items. This year we decided to put a little humor into the baby gifts-- check them out!



We bought the plain white onesies, designed the iron on, and put it on the onesie! If anybody has any clever/funny sayings please let me know. They turned out better than I could have hoped. I'm delivering the first one today, I'm pretty excited!!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute!

Amelia said...

so cute and i LOVE the gerber baby as the "Tag" hahaha

Sarah said...

CUTE.CUTE.CUTE.

Sam said...

How about..."I think I have an excuse for you to leave sacrament meeting"

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! not enough to have a baby though!

Anonymous said...

i just thought of this- you need to dump some mashed green peas or beans in your tub and take a picture and then share the story of your day!

Sam said...

Sick

Holly Strong said...

CUTE!!!!!!!! I want one....but not bad enough to have a baby. :)

You could put "Relief Society President in training!!!" hahahaha

Good Luck finding more cure ideas.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I just found your blog. Thanks for the laughs. My kids don't say cute things anymore. I remember when Michael was about 3 and we had sent all the kids to bed. Dave and I were watching the news and Michael came in, put his hands on his hips and said: I think I need to poke somebody. Dave and I busted out laughing.