Monday, January 22, 2007

Can You See Me?

Carson has been off track from school (gotta love year round school) since Christmas. Today he goes back to school, happy happy joy joy, and I asked him to go get dressed for the day.

Here is the outfit he picked out:



He walked in the kitchen and LITERALLY said "Can you see me?" My first instinct was to say "I can see you getting made fun of at school!" but I held my tongue and said "Barely!" My boys make me laugh all the time!!

Speaking of making me laugh, here is a funny picture of Parker from yesterday:


Poor kid, his ears are all flopped over because they are so big!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you chalk the wall so we know where carson is? i love the close ups of parker- this one is my new background at work!

Jess said...

Parker kind of looks like an elf. Is he? That would be weird, because if I remember correctly, he's gollum/smeagle in disguise. Poor little kid; so cute, yet so funny looking.

Anonymous said...

you have got to find out were to get the baby hanging in the window on amelias blog!! got to get me one of those!!!

Susan said...

Carrie, camo is cool these days. Kevin's favorite pants are his camoflauge pants.

Amelia said...

Tell him I can't see him in that picture anywhere except for his head... tell him that's just freaking amazing!!!!!

hey your friend fern... this is the website i found it on of course... prankplace.com a great website to kill time at work while old people are going crazy

http://www.prankplace.com/bratonboard.htm?kbid=2585

Mary Ann said...

Carrie I have added you to my blg list because your blogs make me giggle.

Delene said...

Carson looks like nearly every kindergarten boy in my class! And even a few girls. Camo is IN!