Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If You Are Related, I Apologize

I'm a little nervous posting this picture because if you are related, you'll think I'm a jerk. However, that's a risk I'm willing to take!

We had a rock chip fixed on our Bonneville windshield in May. Yesterday I got a postcard in the mail thanking me for my business. This is what the front of the postcard looked like! I seriously could not stop laughing at Rawlee's picture! What are you first thoughts when you see it?


This picture should explain the agony I'm about to go through for the next few days....I do NOT enjoy potty training at all!!!

5 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

First of all, when I look upon Rawlee's picture is, "Nice hair plugs." Secondly is, "Child Molester." Poor Rawlee, he really needs to update his do and throw out the turtle neck.

Anonymous said...

...he did do a good job on the rock chip repair, I have to admit.

Anonymous said...

can you say 'glamour shots' i thought those business' shut down 20 years ago! good luck with parker- you could go out of town and let g-ma sweet potty train him- she is into that....

nalani said...

I agree with Laurel....."chester the molester" should be his name! I love the shot of Parker.....I say you leave it up to Sam to potty train him while we are having our girls weekend next weekend.

Susan said...

Best luck in potty training. It's a horrible thing to go through but so nice when it's done.