Monday, November 12, 2007

I Just Love Parker!

Both my kids have amazing personalities which make me laugh every day. Today Parker was being especially fun so here are some snap shots of the day.

I had a meeting at work for an hour so Sam watched Parker for me (But remember Darren, it's not called 'babysitting' when it's your own child!). I handed the camera to Sam and asked him to take a few pictures...

Here is Parker at my mom's work, which is the 28th floor of the Church Office Building. That's real purdy!


Here is Parker in front of the temple. This would be a great photo to accompany the song "I love to see the temple..."


This is just plain cute!


And finally...today after lunch I told Parker to put his plate in the sink, which he does every day. A few hours later I walked into the bathroom and found this:

That little turkey had put his plate in the bathroom sink instead of the kitchen sink. I'm sure he thought he was sooooo funny, but I couldn't laugh with him about it because he was taking a nap. But I should thank him for helping me understand that I should be more specific as to WHICH sink he should put his plate in. As my High School English teacher used to say: specific is terrific!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Oh I just love those boys! Y'all should come up and visit us again sometime. I sure love seeing you.

Anonymous said...

How could you not adore Parker. Quite an honor to have your son-in-law come visit at work, I might say. It was so cute--Parker had his own play camera and was snapping photos out the window making his own "cha-chu" camera sound.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! carson too- i love that he carries his phone in his pocket, and it rings... in his mind... so funny!

Susan said...

When Parker is standing in front of the temple he looks like he has his scriptures under his arm and is ready to be a missionary.

Amelia said...

Oh I love the plate story... that's the best!

Amy said...

Parker is so funny in nursery. He surprises me with some of the things he says.
He is constantly looking for this orange phone. I have yet to see the orange phone. Maybe it was in his last nursery class.

nalani said...

That picture of Parker and Sam in front of the temple is a definite framer. Who knew Parker would turn out to be such a fun kid?!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Parker is the cutest. I found a packet of oatmeal in the tub the other morning. So they start young apparently. Parker loves orange huh?

Delene said...

The picture of Parker in front of the Temple is priceless.