Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

Happy day after Halloween! I don't know about you guys, but it was EXTRA hard getting my kids out of bed this morning! Sugar overload is the definite culprit.

Yesterday was the annual Halloween parade at Carson's school. Believe it or not, but I got motion sick watching the entire school parade right in front of me. When did I turn into such a whimp???

Here is Carson, good thing he didn't wear his mask because there were like 50 spiderman venom's who DID wear their mask and I wouldn't have know which one was my son!


Early into the evening my neighbor brought us some "witches brew" which was awesome! It was a fruity punch with dry ice in it so of course Carson was in heaven for the next 30 minutes until the dry ice ran out!


Here are my 2 superheroes: Venom and Spiderman



This lady at Sam's work really gets into Halloween. Check out the "severed fingers" on her desk. They are made from peanuts, rolls, and strawberry jam. Sam said they are really good but they look too much like severed fingers for my taste!




And finally, you can't do a Halloween post without showing the kids candy!! The strangest item my kids received: Some guy was giving out his loose change. Carson seriously came home with at least 30 pennies in his bucket. Bizarre...


Maybe Sam or my Bishop can put a comment on this post describing Carson's graceful spread eagle trip/fall. I wasn't there but I'm positive I would have laughed myself silly.

6 comments:

nalani said...

I've never seen such a cheesey grin on Parkers face! It must be all the sugar!

Anonymous said...

You would think so but that was before we went out...

Susan said...

At least money is a safe thing to give out. Carson looks pretty tall in that costume.

Amy said...

I hid my girls candy and only let them have a few pieces today. I am hoping they have forgotten about it by now.

Ryan said...

Carson's fall was spectacular. He was running from one house to the next when he encountered an electrical cord that powered a vast array of life size Halloween decorations. In superhero black spiderman style he hooked his foot on the cord while traveling at a high rate of speed and went airborne. Unfortunately the web reservoirs in his wrist were empty and he was not able to snag a rain gutter and swing up to the porch. Instead he landed flat on his belly and sent the super black spidey treat bucket skittering across the road. Carson got up quickly and in true Sweet style said, "Whoa, I fell." Sam, alerted by the sound of money rolling across the road, came to his aid. Several grown men and a few boys scampered around the street scooping up candy, money, a few leaves and rocks (It was a little dark) and refilled the bucket. Carson, without a scratch on his body due to the cushioning powers of the spidey suit, grabbed the bucket and resumed his quest to restock the Sweet's year supply of candy.

Natalie Service said...

Your kids are always pure entertainment!