Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boy Oh Boy!

My life is filled with boys these days...first things first: Helio and Julianne won "Dancing with the Stars" tonight which was most excellent. I possibly would have thrown a "Parker fit" had Marie Osmond won so I am very happy with Helio! My sneaky dad tried calling me and spoiling the surprise because he watched the results live and I was an hour behind on TIVO! BOY he can be a pain! j/k!

Now for the rest of my boys.

The rest of Thanksgiving weekend was really fun. We got to hang out with Darren and Susan's family, which is always non-stop entertainment. I just keep laughing because I seriously cannot believe all the boys the Clark family is producing! One day it will all make sense I'm sure, but for now I just keep scratching my head. Curtis and Shandy: I hope you have 12 children because maybe ONE of them will be a girl we can spoil rotten! Mike and Kim, just think how loved your girls would be if you moved back to Utah...I'm just sayin', something to think about! Grandma Clark would shove all the dirty, stinky boys aside just to spend time in the kitchen with her FAVORITE girls, Courtney and Camilla! :)

Here's some fun photos of all the boy happenings last weekend:
Dexter and Kevin. Dexter took a serious liking to Kevin this weekend. I've NEVER seen Shandy laugh so hard, at Dexter, laughing so hard. Kevin had Dexter wheezing he was laughing so much! (Oh gag, I just noticed Dexter was eating ramen noodles!)


Here are Parker and Ethan blowin' some bubbles. These two seemed to develop a cousin-bond this weekend, which was really fun to watch. Maybe Ethan can give Parker some lessons on how to talk really cool (either that or Parker needs to teach Ethan to stop smoking! just kidding, just kidding!) For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Ethan has a really really really rhaspy voice and he always has, it's hysterical and it's his trademark so I hope it never changes! Oh yeah, maybe Darren can put the "Grandma's kitties" story on his blog, it's priceless!


This next series of photos you just have to try and picture the chaos in your mind. We wanted an "all boy cousins picture". In theory, this would be a precious photo that would definitely need to be framed. We could display it at all their mission farewells. Grandma would probably need one at work to show off to all her co-workers for sure! Well, what happens when you try to round up a bunch of crazy boys for a picture? Darren even got in on the action! I'm telling the honest truth here, each of these pictures only has about 5 seconds between them. I just kept shooting because I knew that ONE of them had to turn out great! See for yourself... (does Ethan's big toe look seriously misplaced in the second picture? lol!)






And of course, I couldn't have a blog posting about boys without mentioning the one that is "baking" right now. I had an ultrasound yesterday. I asked the ultrasound tech to see if "it" was STILL a boy. So, he produces this picture and says "here is your no-doubt-about-it shot"


I must say, I think baby Cash Baadsgaard has NOTHING on baby Sweet! Oh yeah, that's my boy! HA! I'm totally kidding! Nalani, my dad TOTALLY made me say that! boys, boys, boys, it doesn't matter how old they are, they will always be the same! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a great bunch of little grandsons, and I'd never push them aside for the two darling granddaughters (maybe muzzle them, however)!!! I was at this ultrasound, and trust me, that truly is a "no doubt about it" photo.

Anonymous said...

the sweets do tend to brag... i can not--nor would i want to confirm!! i love the pictures of the boys all together- looks like someone should be about rested up by now..!?

Susan said...

Boys are great. As long as you have a basement or an outside you can send them to when you need peace and quiet. That will always be a requirment in any house I buy.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love seeing what your family is doing. But I like it even better when you share details about what you ate...although since it was Thanksgiving I guess I can assume the usual!

Darren Clark said...

I don't think I'll tell the grandma's kitties story on my blog (I may get fired). However, all you need to know is that Ethan usually pronounces his k's as t's, and that he was bragging about his grandma's kitties. I probably said too much.

Mary Ann said...

Darren I will say it because the first thing he said to me when I arrived at my moms house was, "Mary Ann, I was playin' with grandma's titties" I was tired and caught off gaurd so it took me a minute to realize what he said. (by the way I am Susan's little sister.)

Holly Strong said...

HAHAHA!!! I love your attempt at a decent photo! Oh well, maybe next year. LOL As for the "all boy" ultrasound. When I was pregnant with Matthew I kept saying, "Maybe his "p" will fall off." We went to an ultrasound and I said, "Are you sure it's a boy, I keep hopin ghis "p" falls off." The tech started laughing and said, "Well, I'm pretty sure he's a boy, and he doesn't like to hear you taling about it that." My little man was holding on tight to his "turtle"!!! LOL

Delene said...

Ethan says "Grandma's Titty's! And he says it really cute! However, we also got a laugh at it!