Friday, December 14, 2007

More Birthday Fun

Tonight I went to dinner with Curtis and Shandy, my parents, and Fern and Russ for my birthday. I chose Village Inn. Why would I choose THAT restaurant? For lots of reasons...It sounded good to my pregnant taste buds, it's cheap, and I love eating breakfast for dinner!

Speaking of breakfast for dinner, check mine out!


Here we are at dinner! Mom, where are you?? I can only see your hair behind Sam! :)


Parker showed us his cool trick, VERY FUNNY kid.



Parker learned a valuable lesson tonight: Don't lean back in your chair because sometimes gravity wins! He fell right over backwards at Village Inn and smacked his head good. I asked him later if he was going to lean back in his chair ever again. He solemnly nodded his head 'no'. Lesson learned, move on!

We went back to my parents house after dinner for cake and ice cream. My dad had his co-workers over at their house earlier for dessert and here is his dessert table he set up. Very fancy!!


I had Carson and Parker help me blow out my candles and Sam got this cool action shot.


I like this picture of my mom with Parker, Carson, and Dexter. My boys love the train under the tree and Dexter was lovin' that piano!


Parker had a little accident tonight...he learned ANOTHER valuable lesson (lucky little man!)...if you are sitting on the "throne" and you don't push "it" down, you "go" all over your pants. While the pants were in the dryer, Parker paraded around in this lovely tan towel. Curtis thinks I'm going to mess Parker up and make him want to go around wearing dresses from now on. Let's hope not!


And finally, if anybody wants to do a "secret Santa" project, can you buy Curtis some socks? He would really appreciate it!

7 comments:

Thomas said...

Happy Birthday....you'll be proud of me, I remembered it was your birthday on the 13th and told Kami, we had a moment of silence for you...hey, did the Village Inn smash your french toast flat enough for you?

The Buckley's said...

Hey Happy Birthday! I haven't checked my blog for a while so sorry I am late. Great posts! They always make me laugh sooo hard! By the way I LOVE your nativity! It is so cute!!!!!

Amelia said...

Happy Birfday!!!!

i most love Parker's non-dress dress... cracked me up

Amy said...

I love breakfast foods for dinner too. I actually think I prefer them for dinner than to breakfast.
Parkers towel skirt is awesome. Poor guy. I am sure he will catch on quick.

Susan said...

At least he was on the toilet when he had his accident.

laura said...

LOVE that you went to village inn for your birthday dinner! i had been planning for months to go to chuck-a-rama for my birthday dinner and was strangely disappointed when i realized we'd be in new york! maybe tom will let us for our anniversary!

Anonymous said...

awesome trick face parker!! glad there was no permanent damage from your falls..... or is there?