Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go UTES!!

If you are a Utah Utes fan, you are a happy camper tonight.




If you are me, you're just happy you got to hang out with some good friends tonight! I didn't get pictures of my friends, but I got pictures of some of the cute kids!

Jacee loves her gogurt! Check out those gorgeous eyes!


And here is sweet Jane. Jane, you can step on Cameron any time you'd like. It's good for his stomach muscles! ha ha ha!


Chad and Jill, I hope you aren't too frazzled after the rambunctious evening! Thanks for being awesome hosts, we love and miss you guys!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

go utes! i love that picture of sam and cameron.. so cute!

Natalie said...

I'm bitter and angry.

You might want to take the rope thing away from your young boy. I think it might be dangerous.

Lizzie Fizzie said...

haha, aw i love the pics of the boys! lol, so true about always something to blog about! if only i had people that would read my interesting life all the time,. .i could make a lot of money!

Ambyr said...

I'm very sad that you guys are Ute fans, I really thought that you have better taste than that! j/k. I can't believe how Jacee is so big!

cathy said...

Thanks for blogging on this so I don't have to! Go Utes!