Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Shameless

The past few days have been a little on the rough side...Cameron's helmet gave him a bunch of sores, he has a cold, and Carson has quite the ear infection that kept him home from school. But, instead of droning on about it, I'll just show you some cute pictures.

Besides, how can I get too serious about life when there are constantly things to laugh about? Not even an hour ago Sam dropped the toothpaste in the toilet so he had to brush his teeth with Carson's strawberry toothpaste. If you can't laugh at that, you should stop and smell the roses (or strawberry toothpaste) a little more.

I'm just glad I had already brushed my teeth tonight. Not sure about tomorrow morning....If you are my friend and you live close, don't be surprised if I call you asking for toothpaste early in the AM!

Last night Cameron was just chilling in a chair with me so Sam took some pics:





Today Carson was sad that he couldn't go play outside in the snowstorm. Yep, I'm a mean mom who made her son stay inside so his ear wouldn't start hurting again!


Tonight Carson read to Cameron to fulfill his "15 minutes of reading, every day" requirement. It was a huge hit with Cameron!


10 comments:

Jess said...

thanks for being positive! and you hear this all of the time from everyone, but your kids are just so cute.. seriously.. i love the pictures of you with cam! .. and sorry about your toothpaste, that's too funny!

McKee's Madness said...

Hey there Carrie it's Megs.... Love your blog. I just started one so now I am part of the cool group. Love it!!!!

cathy said...

Oh, just rinse it off you big babies! :)

Carl and Pat said...

I'm with Cathy!!! Very impressive, Carson, reading to your little brother. Also, may I just say that our grandchildren are absolutely the cutest in the world?!

Rose said...

Colloidal Silver for the ear infections. Seriously! I just put a few drops in my boys ears and it cleared up within an hour, they were happy and playing normal again. I only had one ear infection with Spencer that I had to treat twice. No 10 days of antibiotics, usually its just the one time. I've got several bottles of it if you want some.

Anonymous said...

awww- can't wait till friday when i get to cuddle that little guy! and play eith parker and carson!!

Ambyr said...

The toothpaste story is rather unfortunate. Strawberry flavor sounds a little strange. When does Cameron get to be done with the helmet?

Toni said...

I love that last pic of you and cam, so cute. Your posts seriously make me laugh, thanks for sharing all of the funny happenings around your house!

Susan said...

Carrie,
I wouldn't use the toothpaste from the toilet, either.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Cameron seriously has the most stunning eyes... what a cute kiddo!