Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Playing

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with this new camera. Admittedly, I haven't read the owner's manual yet, but I flipped through it, and it's like a foreign language. Over time, I'm sure I'll learn more tricks, but for now here's some amateur shots from today.


This one is totally blurry, but Parker's reaction to Cameron's hand makes me laugh!


So serious...


Again, blurry, but brotherly.


Anyhow, that's all for now. If anyone has tips on taking better pictures, in terms I can understand, let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's this guy named Darrin and this other guy named Cody that you might want to get in contact with. I'll see if I can muster up their contact info for you. From what I understand, they know a little about photog stuff. But in the mean time, I think your pictures are turning out great! But I've always thought that. Perhaps it's the three blue-eyed beautiful subject matters. Not that there are 3 blue eyes, but that there are three subjects that have blue eyes. Anyway - keep the pictures coming. I'm loving them!
(What kind of camera did you get?)
- - Natary K.

Jess said...

blurry? are you kidding me?

Carrie said...

Nat,
Canon Rebel xsi. Sweet stuff.

Susan said...

The serious picture of Parker looks a lot like Jacob.

PrincessKatie said...

I just have to say I am so jealous of yoru new camera. You are going to have to take some shots of my stinker for me! Cute pics!